Friday, April 06, 2007

Scrappa News.

Hmm.. I think the old-digiscrapaholic-me totally rested like for ages already. While it’s true that I did a couple last weekend just to showcase our teambuilding pictures, I don’t think my mojos are totally back. Well for one, I can’t really scrap with incomplete and unorganized kits since STILL, I’m not yet finished categorizing all 15GB digiscrapping stuffs and goodies with ACDSEE into this laptop. And why am still not finished? Hmm let’s just say, aside from work, a lot of moolah opportunities are taking much of my time lately. Why not, if these earnings will also be used to satisfy my digiscrapping “needs” in the future.

At any rate and albeit my mojos are still somewhere, I’m very proud to say that I managed to get away from all those tempting goodies and sales recently. I intended not to scour stores lately to avoid purchases but there will always be exceptions, right? Thus, this one ended up in my shopping cart and ultimately, in my external hard disk:


This is one of the latest releases from Scrapbookbytes.com for this week.  I just totally love these cutie charms.

No comments: