Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday Feast: 141

Before I totally miss this episode of Friday Feast, here’s my take for this week:



Appetizer
How fast can you type?
55 wpm as per an online typing speed test that I took.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
I got to hooked several online games before but the most I got addicted with was Rakion and Yahoo’s Mystery Files.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Hmm…probably 7?

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
From grade school – our sixth grade adviser and Religion teacher, Mrs. Peralta. From High School – my World History teacher, Ms. Manapat. From College, my Business Feasibility Studies professor, Sir Lopez. I definitely learned a lot from them. I wonder how they are all now.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend.
We were supposed to go swimming today but since we were dead tired last night, we opted to rest this weekend. Also, Paul will be repairing 2 PCs and probably, I will just blog, watch TV and pig out.

No comments: