Sunday, April 01, 2007

March Round-up.

We're through with March and it's time once again to wrap it up with Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Monthly Round-up Prompts. Don’t forget to grab her April Amazing Month of Memories Class for limitless and wonderful digiscrapping ideas. Go and grab it at ACOT.


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
-Digital Scrapbooking Magazine April/May 2007 issue
- Game Magazine March issue
- Yummy Magazine (debut issue)
- I-Mag Photography Magazine

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- didn't watch any movies on the big tube for this month
- religiously anticipated and watched Amazing Race All- Star Edition, Pinoy Big Brother Season 2, Sana Maulit Muli and Maging Sino Ka Man

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My Birthday! More of it here.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- For my birthday, I received a new laptop from hubby, spa package courtesy of Bel and Joy, dinner treat at Seaside - Macapagal, a Theobroma chocolate birthday cake and a stuffed toy given by my colleagues & spicy seafood carbonara cooked by my sister.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- nothing serious illnesses except for a migraine towards the end of the month.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Ate at Kusina sa Balanghay in Seaside Macapagal Blvd thrice this month. Tried their spicy crabs, buttered shrimps, ensaladang mangga and a lot more.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- my first ever digiscrapping idea mag..Digital Scrapbooking Mag Apr/May 2007
- a new pair of native slip ons

What were this month's disappointments?
- DSL at home (Makati) STILL not installed..arrgh!
- Contract as a project employee ended at work
- hmm..as of this moment..no confirmed pregnancy yet
- No new digiscrapping layouts done

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Signed-up and got approved at 4 programs related to earning-while-blogging opportunities.
- Went to Pangasinan for a pilgrimage at Our Lady of Manaoag

Anything else noteworthy to record?
- Teambuilding and Summer Outing Activity with colleagues at Mount Sea Resorts

No comments: