Monday, April 09, 2007

Simone's Invites.

I was probably sprinkled with some creative juices today; that’s why I’m back with some finished digiscrapping layouts. Yay! I’m not yet through organizing my kits but I need to have some done today so I can already seek Jacque’s approval on the design prior printing. She asked me to do some LOs for the invites of her daughter’s Dedication this month end.

Simone is such a charming princess. I enjoyed scrapping her photos and designing her invites. For her security (and to prevent gatecrashers lol!), I intentionally covered up some of her dedication details.


Credits:
Easter Sweets Paper by Lisa Whitney
Boho Chic Stitch by Michelle COleman
Cardboard Paper by Katie the Scrapbooklady
Loving Spring Add-on by Jan Hosford
Antiquated Swirls by Michelle Coleman
Folded Ribbon by Faith True
Fonts: Eras Demi, English


Credits:
Neopolitan Summer Paper - Amber Clegg
Homecoming paper - Sandra Boddington
Ribbon - Ksharonk
Bent photo template - Nancy Comelab
Ribbon - Manda Bean & Eve Recinella
Lil Something Photo Corner - Bren Boone
Posh Petals Tab - Eve Recinella
Flower - Jamie Rouselle
Swirls - Rhonna Farrer

Credits:
Sassafrass Paper - Bren Boone
Flower - Carrie Stephens
Neutral Reds Paper - Katie the Scrapbooklady
Flowers - Robin Carlton


Credits:
One Pink Paper - Angela Barton
Sassafrass Papers -Bren Boone
Flowers by Anna


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the third one, the one with the flower frae ... ang pretty ... naku Mai... business mo na to hehehe

"LEi" said...

Yep, I have to agree with Ann...the third one is so cute!!! nice layouts, Mai! inggit talaga ako =(