Sunday, April 08, 2007

Howdy Sunday?

So how was my day today?

1.) Hubby and I attended the Easter mass this morning.
2.) I did some dollar opps.
3.) Continued categorizing digiscrapping stuffs. I’m done with the full kits and papers, just the elements this time.
4.) Tried to have a siesta but could not because of the sweltering heat. Paul managed to zonk out, though while I blogged and digiscrapped.
5.) We went to the hospital for Paul’s second run of SCA.
6.) We had a Jollibee Amazing Aloha burger meal for snacks.
7.) Did some countdown. Arggh! Just one day left before the long vacation ends. Come Tuesday, reality’s back and I have to deal with hefty workload ahead in the office. Anyway, there’s still tomorrow and I have to make the most out of it. I will blog, surf, digiscrap, sleep, watch TV, cuddle hubby and idle madly while there’s time. Can I request for a break extension???

No comments: