Sunday, April 29, 2007

ABC Tagged!

I've got tagged by Caryl and here's my take:

A - Available/single or taken: Married for 1 yr and 4 months
B - Best friend: my husband, my 2 sisters and my colleague, Joy.
C - Cake or pie: hmmm…both!
D - Drink of choice: Just water and cranberry juice. I’m not allowed to drink softdrinks, iced tea, coffee, milk, chocolate, acidic fruit juices – hmm see I’ve got no choice.
E - Essential item you use everyday: my laptop, cellphone
F - Favorite color: purple, blue and yellow
G - Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H - Hometown: I was born in San Mateo, Isabela but grew up in Makati City
I – Indulgence: on foods: ice cream, pastas, street foods (hehe) other: digiscrapping
J - January or February: January (it’s the start of the year!)
K - Kids & names: none yet..we’re still trying. :)
L - Life is incomplete without? God, Paul, family, friends
M - Marriage date: December 17, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 3 (2 sisters and 1 bro)
O - Oranges or apples: apples
P - Phobias or fears: ghosts and rats
Q - Fave quote: “Carpe Diem”
R - Reason to smile: a blessed and happy life with loving husband, family and friends
S - Season: summer
T - Tag 5 people: Andrea, Bebe, Yen, Tin, Cherry Rose
U - Unknown fact about me: I’m a sleepyhead
V- Vegetable you don’t like: labanos and ampalaya
W - Worst habit: I sometimes sleep for about 12 hours long
X - Xrays you've had: I think twice for pre-employment med examinations and once when I had an IVP (to check presence of kidney stones)
Y - Your fave foods: KFC chicken, California maki, Chef D’ Angelo Sampler 1, Aveneto’s Oil and Garlic Pasta Special, ice cream, squid balls, tukneneng and kwek-kwek, footlong sandwich and Dunkin Donuts’ Boston Cream
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: