Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dropping by and Drooping.

Just dropping by with a quick note…I’m drooping right now and my eyes are half-closed while typing this entry. This is what you get when you work for 15 hours straight; get home in the wee hours of the morning then be awakened with a mobile call after a mere 6-hour shuteye. I’m so exhausted right now that I just want to sleep the whole day..but then, weekends are the only time when I can freely digiscrap, surf, blog lengthily and do some dollar opps. Those are my ways of loosening up and unwinding from a grueling-strenous-loaded-week. But I don’t want to deprive my body with a much needed relaxation. So excuse me for a while and will just doze off for an hour or two. I will be back and start this blog in a buzzing mode again this weekend.

ZZzzzzzz....

No comments: