Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Feast: 138


Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I’m more used to traveling by car for shorter distances and although I seldom travel by air, I feel more relaxed and comfortable with plane rides than ferry or ship rides.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Yes, and I’ve already met a lot of them. Basing on my blogroll links, I’ve met the following in person already: Aggie, Wella, Con, Joven, Geri, Jacque, Karla, Maricel, Mec, Meng, Mhay, Tin, and Yna.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Just a few hours ago after hubby and I did a general cleaning of our room which includes waxing the floor and dusting all of the things we have in this room.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Archie! Why? I just want to know what’s in him that Betty and Veronica are drop dead in love with.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see the Eiffel Tower.

No comments: