Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sweet Shoppe Blog 2 Mine.

For this week, the Blog prompt from Sweet Shoppe is this "hot and spicy" online quiz. I get some Sweet Rewards Points just for playing along with this prompt which I can exchange for discount deals from the shop towards the month end.

Your Spicy Score: Mild

You may not make the hottest first impression..
But you're definitely the type of girl that sticks in a guy's mind.
You prefer to play things cool. You know that good things come to those who wait.
And the amazing thing about you is that you get hotter over time!

So there..I'm off to SSD. I have to check out the other challenges so I can earn more Sweet Rewards. There's this gorgeous kit sitting on my shopping cart for weeks already..just waiting for a nice discount coupon to be used upon.

No comments: