Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wii Hunting.

..For my dear hubby.

He’ll be celebrating his birthday next month so as early as now; I’m thinking & planning what to get him for his special day. I’m aware how fascinated he is and anxious to own this one:


Wii is Nintendo’s latest home video game console competing with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s Playstation 3. We’ve heard good raves about this and the coolest things about Wii is the wireless controller that utilizes motion sensor control allowing players to be a part of the game through natural and intuitive movement. Simply put, it’s just like gaming while losing pounds huh?  How cool is that?!!?

I really would love to get one for my hubby but the problem is this is not yet widely available in our local stores. Further, price is freaking expensive here at Php 30,000 or USD 600! What I’m thinking of is to have a US-based friend buy there for us (where it’s cheaper) and have it shipped to us or; another option is to search for online coupons and purchase it on the web availing Walmart deals.

Hmm.. let’s see. I will think about this over and hopefully I will really get to have him one on his birthday.

No comments: