Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wanna Swim.

We’re supposed to go swimming yesterday as per Paul’s request. He was so inching to have a dip in the pool because of the scorching heat and for the reason that he hasn’t swam yet this summer. Then my college best buds messaged me last Friday if we can join their Tagaytay weekend gimik. Until late evening of Friday, we couldn’t decide. I clocked out late in the office, ate our KFC dinner late and we endured about an hour-long drive from makati to qc. We were dead tired and exhausted upon reaching home. Obviously, since no definite plans were made, hubby and I woke up late yesterday and found ourselves bored the whole day. It’s a good thing that somehow we have this computer shop to man and got ourselves a bit busy with. And of course, I have this blog to work on for some dollar opportunities. It was not bad, after all.

Anyway, since I would also love to go wading, I will just repost this photo montage I made before. Here are the pics of some of our swimming getaways in Boracay and Laiya, San Juan, Batangas.

No comments: