Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Andrea! (Just a backgrounder: Andrea & Ramil were my husband’s classmates way back elementary years. I met Andrea online through the Weddingsatwork e-groups at the time when we were engaged with our own wedding preparations and incidentally, we have the same 12.17.05 wedding date.)

Four jobs I've had
1. bank teller
2. accounts payable associate
3. cash officer
4. purchasing associate

Four movies I have watched over and over
1. Con Air
2. Titanic
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Armageddon

Four places I have lived in
1. Cauayan, Isabela
2. Sampaloc, Manila
3. Olympia, Makati City
4. Frisco, Quezon City

Four TV shows I like to watch
1. Amazing Race
2. Pinoy Big Brother
3. Game Ka Na Ba (because of Edu..he’s so funny)
4. TV Patrol News

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Boracay
2. Puerto Galera
3. Baguio
4. Isabela

Four of my favorite foods
1. KFC
2. Oil & Garlic Special Pasta at Aveneto
3. Seafoods at Dampa/Seaside
4. Tukneneng & Kwek-kwek (hehe!)

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Baguio
2. Hong Kong
3. Bora
4. US

Four people who will answer this meme
1. Lei
2. Dianne
3. Wella
4. Litzie

No comments: