Sunday, April 29, 2007

Online Masteral Degree.

One of my long term goals and aspirations is to earn a post-graduate degree preferably in line with Business Administration to augment the Bachelor’s Degree I earned from UST. Although, we also have universities in the city offering good quality of higher education, I am aspiring to acquire a post graduate from a US university. Actually, I need not go to US to fulfill this since there are accredited online universities that I can enroll with.

One of my options is the Capella University which is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (CA). Its headquarters is located in Minneapolis, MN. Capella University has been offering uncompromising quality education for years through its bachelor’s, masteral and doctoral degree programs. With their advanced and cutting-edge higher education online, they are providing even more unique opportunities and high caliber academic excellence to aspiring students worldwide. The online university currently serves more than 17,900 students across US and 56 other countries.

I further browsed their site and my attention was caught with a book that was co-authored by one of the faculty member of Capella University, Sara Orem, PhD. The book is entitled Appreciative Coaching: A Positive Process For Change. This book is ideal for individual coaches of managers and executives who influences and create change in their organizations. This book uses guide questions and tools to acknowledge the strengths and of every individual that consequently effect and cause change.

Right now, I’m still saving up for this higher education aspirations of mine. I know in the future and somehow, this will be realized.

**This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: