Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dental Insurance.

It was just last year that I learned about my wisdom teeth (yes, as in 2 of them) being impacted. At first, I was feeling a bit of discomfort but I just ignored it, thinking that the pain will eventually subside. It did for quite some time. A few months later, I experienced excruciating pain with my molars thereby affecting my chewing ways and of course my appetite. It was only that time that prompted me to pay my dentist a visit and I was told that an oral surgery is needed to be done right away, as soon as the pus inside the swelling gums clears up.


The term "surgery" rang an alarming bell in my thoughts..a heavy unexpected expense! The extraction of 2 impacted wisdom teeth cost me about Php 6,000 (about $120) and it was quite hefty off my Christmas savings. If only my enrollment was approved that time, I could’ve availed the Dental Insurance benefit provided by Paul’s HMO extended to their dependents. Or if only, we have such dental insurance as that of SecureInsuranceQuotes.com, then it would also have been a lot easier.

A good dental insurance policy from SecureInsuranceQuotes.com can save you thousands of bucks for dentist fees as well as for preventive care and maintenance which includes cleanings and x-rays. It also secures you from major dental works costs like oral surgeries, root canals and other dental procedures which can really be pocket draining.

SecureInsurancequotes.com also offers a Travel Insurance as well as other additional insurance type for Florida and Massachusetts: the Florida Business Insurance and Massachusetts Title Insurance which are tailored to secure protection for both individuals and businesses.

No comments: