Saturday, September 04, 2010

Anniversary Gift

Come December, Paul and I will be celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary.  I know I have said it over and over but I’m really amazed how time has been flying by so fast.  It seems it was just yesterday when we vowed our “I Do’s” and now, 5 years later, we’re still madly in love with each other and is kept inspired and driven by our adorable 2 year old son.  Then who knows, anytime soon, we’ll expect another addition to the family. 

Speaking of anniversaries, I am yet to come up with an extra special anniversary gift for the husband.  I know he’s been longing for IWC Watches but I’m afraid my savings won’t be enough to cover that.  I saw the exact IWC model he’s been lusting over and it’s truly fabulous.  It’s just sad that I won’t be able to give him one or any of the luxurious brands at Lussori which by the way is brimming with lots of the grandest timepiece brands and jewelries!  Let’s see how will I come up with an equally exceptional anniversary gift.

No comments: