Sunday, September 05, 2010

Fifth Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas

As of this writing while my husband’s in deep slumber and loudly snoring at 5:30 in the morning, it’s exactly 103 days, 5 hours, 15 minutes and 25 seconds until our 5th wedding anniversary (do notice a lot of 5’s in there).  I can’t believe it’s that 5 years long already as it seems it was just yesterday when I walked down the aisle to meet him by the altar and vowed to be each other’s lifetime partner for eternity.  We’ve surely went through a lot of adversaries and triumphs, we’ve shared so much joys and sorrows. Our marriage is not perfect, we’ve had our own share of misunderstandings and complexities but in that span of 5 years, I certainly have learned more about him and have loved and cared for even more.  As we celebrate this year our Wooden Anniversary, I’m now thinking of the best 5th anniversary gifts that will show how I value and thank him for being the understanding and caring husband I’ve always yearned to have.  He’s that type who’s simple, appreciative of the smallest things and easily pleased.  So I’m sure that these symbolic anniversary gifts associated with Wood will mean more to him over other lavish stuffs:

media.nl

Seeing this toilet paper will surely start our anniversary morning with a laugh and can set the anniversary mood all throughout the day. 

media.nl2

A romantic hand carving figurine will make a great display in our shelves in the living room.

Our anniversary photos will look perfectly romantic in these wooden frames. media.nl3

No comments: