Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flicker Stock Video Clips For Free

For my son’s second birthday, I was feeling a little techie and wanted to put the videos of him into good use so I made a special AVP highlighting his 13th to 24th month.  I’m actually a newbie with video editing but through the Windows Video Maker, I found my way through and came up with a really nice, and touching video.  This perfectly capped my emotions as a sentimental mom for his baby who’s growing up so fast. 

In the course of my video editing, I searched the web for flicker stock video clips that I can include at the beginning.  That’s when I was led to the website of RevoStock and it’s there that I found the perfect retro countdown I was looking for.  I really liked that I got to download it for free as part of their Weekly Freebies.  RevoStock is the complete source for reasonably priced, high quality hd stock footage, stock music and incredible Adobe after effect plugins.  This is a haven for those wishing to create videos of whatever type and theme as well as a perfect venue for professional producers, motion graphics artists, videographers and musicians and audio professionals to sell their quality works.  So basically, it’s a one-stop marketplace where one can buy and sell stock video clips.  Everyone liked the video I made and I’m sure that my toddler surely did, too.

No comments: