Sunday, September 12, 2010

Slowing Down

I got worried to death the other night and yesterday when I felt some random twinges on the chest.  The pain was imminent every time I breathed in heavily and it felt like a sharp pain drawing on the middle and left portions of the chest.  According to online articles that I read, conditions like this are more likely associated with lung problems since it has got to do with the breathing and not about the heart.  It’s quite puzzling because I do not smoke whether it be non-electronic nor the electronic cigarette brands.  I’m quiet relieved though about it not related to cardiac problems but just to be sure, I’m going to tell my doctor about the pain I feel when I see her this coming weekend.  My guess is that it has to do with stress and my being sleep deprived these past few days.  Perhaps, it’s a gentle reminder that I have to slow down, relax and take care of my health.

No comments: